chocolate + paper + scissors

10.10.2014

Celebrating life times six years.

This evening was Sweet Boy's birthday party at the park, and it was a lovely time.

I spent all day getting things ready for his party.  I am not a party planner. (Whimsy + creativity + planning = a birthday party.)  I don't obsess about all of the tiny details. I struggle with creative ideas and parties. 

But, I love doing things I think our children will love...and that's always my goal.  Honor the simple, sweet things they like: homemade cakes, apple cider and hot dogs.  And time with their friends and family.







We closed down the night with opening a few presents, watching an episode of Full House, and crawling in bed to have sleepy dreams.

Good night, Sweet Boy.  Happy, happy birthday.  Welcome to the land of six!

No comments:

Post a Comment