chocolate + paper + scissors

3.10.2010

Work.Life Wednesdays


When I think of balancing - and enjoying - having a professional life in addition to being a mother of two young children at home, I see a beautiful, colorful puzzle.

While I feel like I'm always working to put the puzzle together, I've learned that the joy is in the process. But it's not easy. Some days, pieces snap together perfectly and neatly. Some days, I can't find any matching pieces. And other days, although I may try to force some pieces together, I just laugh when no pieces fit because these are the days I usually learn my biggest life lessons.

On Work.Life Wednesdays, I'm looking forward to sharing with you what I've learned about working from home over the past few years. And how to make it work well.

I look forward to sharing my journey with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment